• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Kai Greene: 9 weeks out!

• Thread starter The King Of Lurkers
  • Start date
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think he looks great. Huge and great conditioning for 9 weeks out.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Enjoy the "awesome" pic, you nuthugger.

You've been known to take similar pics Domenico!

lol jk yeah i dont think that ass pic was necessary unless his glutes were shredded like jay's were.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
^^^^

Oh boy...

LOL did great dilated.

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jay also show his ass a couple of times in the one step closer dvd to show how conditioned and improved his glutes were, i think kai did this to show that they are very hard for 297 pounds (Even if he doesnt look that big) if he is in fact 297 then they are really hard for that weight... no homo lol

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
You've been known to take similar pics Domenico!

lol jk yeah i dont think that ass pic was necessary unless his glutes were shredded like jay's were.

At least I have my ass covered with those sexy shorts you phagg! lol.

Dylan Detrick

Dylan Detrick

I'm pretty sure that you aren't allowed to just drop your pants in a public place. And where was the money belt with singles in it?

it wasn't a public place, it was at Oscar's home gym

8thWonder

8thWonder

I'm pretty sure that you aren't allowed to just drop your pants in a public place. And where was the money belt with singles in it?

I\m [retty sure TKD never had the condition nor the body to do just that so hates on others. Actually, isn\t it strange how a bodybuilder spends his ENTIRE FUCKING DAYS on a forum where he tries to post shit as fast as possible_ Try do some working out motherfucker. You see, acting like a pro from behind a computer screen aint reeeeeeeeeaallly working out for ya

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
I\m [retty sure TKD never had the condition nor the body to do just that so hates on others. Actually, isn\t it strange how a bodybuilder spends his ENTIRE FUCKING DAYS on a forum where he tries to post shit as fast as possible_ Try do some working out motherfucker. You see, acting like a pro from behind a computer screen aint reeeeeeeeeaallly working out for ya

hahahahaha so now I have to be a pro BB to be able to "critique" someone else lol! solid logic cocksucker, go and suck Kai's nuts.

oh and I don't just "hate" on others because I'm not like them, I just hate blocky, big waist and non-aesthetic bb'ers.

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
new mandatory pose: nopants handstand

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Dylan Detrick

Dylan Detrick

hahahahaha so now I have to be a pro BB to be able to "critique" someone else lol! solid logic cocksucker, go and suck Kai's nuts.

oh and I don't just "hate" on others because I'm not like them, I just hate blocky, big waist and non-aesthetic bb'ers.

Kai doesn't have a "big waist" in these pics at all

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I predict massive tkD melt down if Kai wins the O lol

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Calm down, guys. No name-calling.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Who the hell cares if he shows his glutes?!

If it was a pro figure who did the same no one would complain.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
i always lol @ the your not a pro so your just hating because your jealous argument.

p.s i could of done without his crack, but he looks in good shape.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Who the hell cares if he shows his glutes?!

If it was a pro figure who did the same no one would complain.

I'll admit that I'm sexist in that way. Hot chicks naked is good naked.

Dylan Detrick said:
it wasn't a public place, it was at Oscar's home gym
Doesn't look like a home gym, looks more like a professional training studio. But yes you are probably on the money that if Oscar is fine with it then we can't bitch about it.

8thwonder said:
I'm pretty sure you meant to address someone else's post, because I'm not tkD, I didn't criticise his conditioning, I didn't claim to be a bber in my posts (rather a fan and strength enthusiast), let alone claim to be a pro bber. You might want to mind your manners in future.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Was it really necessary to pose like that in the first pic? I mean really?

I will never like this troll and his "friend" Oscar, but the fuckers from Weider will give the O to him this year..

oh and he doesn't look 297 in these pics, and Phil looked way better last year 10 weeks out.

DSC_0939_AYWQHCZKWO-1.jpg

Yes, Yes and Yes.... I agree 1000%

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Doesn't look like a home gym, looks more like a professional training studio. But yes you are probably on the money that if Oscar is fine with it then we can't bitch about it.

As soon as it hit the internet with his consent it DOES NOT matter where it was taken... would it be ok if he posted fresh fruit fucking pics in Oscar's bedroom with Oscar's consent?