• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Kai Greene Digital Painting

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
Hey guys, i been working on this for a while, finaly decided to finish it. There are some things that are pretty off but i have gotten much better at faces since my last couple of Bodybuilder peices. It might get featured in Kai's next DVD

KaiFinal-1.jpg


KaiFinalDetail-1.jpg
 
Berry

Berry

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2009
Messages
229
Points
18
Wow that's a really nice painting, how long did it took you to make this painting.
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
I think it's overall pretty good, and face is really great. You are improving a lot, mate. COngratz!
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
THanks Guys!

Wow that's a really nice painting, how long did it took you to make this painting.

Took me too long lol.

THe original pic is really large. I still got a lot to learn about photoshop and workflow so that i can be faster in the future.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
pretty awesome Dilated!!
 
yair2210

yair2210

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
144
Points
18
wow! great work man!
looks awesome.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Very impressive work man!




I lol'd at your avi :iorofl:
 
chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
630
Points
18
I think it's overall pretty good, and face is really great. You are improving a lot, mate. COngratz!

I agree, you've improved a lot. Have you sent this to Kai yet?
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
Nope, i sent it to Mike Pulcinella. I talked to him prior to doing it.

THanks for all the compliments guys, they make me feel like a man :D.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Nope, i sent it to Mike Pulcinella. I talked to him prior to doing it.

THanks for all the compliments guys, they make me feel like a man :D.

Good for you that you don't feel like a fruit, now that would've been "dangerous" rofl :D
 
Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 16, 2009
Messages
1,262
Points
38
Very nice! I hope it goes on the DVD that would be so cool.
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
^ Yeah that would be cool johnny!

Good for you that you don't feel like a fruit, now that would've been "dangerous" rofl :D

I dont wanna have to wear an eye patch for the rest of my life LOL
 
T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
Messages
988
Points
36
You should do one of Arnold, great work.
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
You should do one of Arnold, great work.

Ive drawn arnold a couple of times, heres one i did in 2005

arnolddrawing1-1.jpg


i cant find the other one
 
Top