• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Kai Greene photoshoot

The big king

The big king

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2007
Messages
557
Points
18
Those quads r sick!
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
kai is the man of the moment!
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
awesome. thanks for the share man.

hope we can see some offseason vids when he is really hitting the weights sometime!
 
CombBoy

CombBoy

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2008
Messages
445
Points
18
Quads are unreal!
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Just Sick!
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
SICK!

He trains legs 100% different than the rest of the pros!
 
Bodybuilderdk

Bodybuilderdk

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2007
Messages
298
Points
18
better then all the rest...
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
awesome vid !!! kai legs are awesome !!!

thanks for the vid bro :tiphat:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2009
Messages
470
Points
18
When he puts the barbell under himself, is that a sort of lunges?
 
J

joligr

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2008
Messages
114
Points
16
Amazing and intelligent workout. I've never seen someone improving that much in pro BBing.
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
awesome. thanks for the share man.

hope we can see some offseason vids when he is really hitting the weights sometime!

Ya I dunno if he ever really lifts that heavy....he focuses on contraction and mind muscle connection. Whatever he does it seems to work for him! The dude looks huge in his current off-season
 
caribbean muscular male

caribbean muscular male

Active member
Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2008
Messages
27
Points
1
Had to buy the magazine right away he looks amazing
 

Similar threads

Bodybuilderdk
Replies
9
Views
6K
umberto
umberto
Adam23
Replies
12
Views
15K
tkD
tkD
8thWonder
Replies
18
Views
10K
Flex
Flex
Top