• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Kai's posing routine (NEW YORK PRO)

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:keke: someday someone will put some $$ in this thong if he continues dancing rather than posing

gv0861

gv0861

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That is what I thought when he did that headstand and then dropped with his butt pointed at the audience:ugh:
Too much information, so to speak.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not toooo bad, but best poser? They (King Kamali) think that dancing is posing. Wrong. I agree, not enough muscle poses. To think that he was in shape and all, but didn't show it off properly. A master poser once told me that one should include at least the (then) 7 compulsory poses in your routine.

What they also forget is with all this dancing and moving around the stage, they move out of the best light. One can see that the guy that does the lights then tries to get the best light on him and then he moves around again.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ed Corney vs Kai Green.... what would u choose?

gv0861

gv0861

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Uh...you are being sarcastic...right?

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think that routine was a lot better than some of his other recent ones. He actually hit some poses here and he usually only gets around to one or two inbetween the dancing. I dont like the way he "poses", its just club dancing. And why did he have to give the crowd the gooch shot??????

gv0861

gv0861

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think that routine was a lot better than some of his other recent ones. He actually hit some poses here and he usually only gets around to one or two inbetween the dancing. I dont like the way he "poses", its just club dancing. And why did he have to give the crowd the gooch shot??????

Like I said...too much information

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
His stomach is not an issue at all when he is posing,, pics dont do him justice at all.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
great routine, finally didnt run out of time :49:

he focused more on mandatory poses and still gets blasted for it :e5dunno:

cant the guy have some fun on stage?

D

dwmwtv

Where's the climbing and the wall humping?

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LOL@Flex

Thiggity-thong.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That ass shot will give me nightmares.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i thought it was pretty good. i mean just watching guys transition throughout the mandatories is boring. save that for prejudging. posing is supposed to show expression and if you can get some king of dancing/posing hybrid performance going, i say good for you. nice routine and much better than some of his previous ones

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i thought it was pretty good. i mean just watching guys transition throughout the mandatories is boring. save that for prejudging. posing is supposed to show expression and if you can get some king of dancing/posing hybrid performance going, i say good for you. nice routine and much better than some of his previous ones

I agree, much better than the last one because he did incorporate more mandatories. It was a fun and entertaining routine, it could have done without the cornhole shot though :ugh:

A

alessandro

I hate this way of 'posing'!