• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Keeping your waist in.

S

SlowJoe

Member
Member
Joined
May 19, 2011
Messages
9
Points
3
I wasn't completely sure where to post this, But i ended up here as you can see:

How do you guys find keeping your waist in?

Do you do certain exercises like the vacuum, or do you try to avoid eating big amounts in one sitting etc?


What do you guys know of that can stop/minimalize the midsection from getting too big in the offseason/onseason?
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
???

Are you meaning fat gain? Or are you talking about posing and the like?
 
S

SlowJoe

Member
Member
Joined
May 19, 2011
Messages
9
Points
3
???

Are you meaning fat gain? Or are you talking about posing and the like?

I'm not talking about fat gain, So i guess I'm talking about 'posing and the like'. I would like to hear how to minimalize fat gain too though :)
 
Cork

Cork

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
470
Points
18
I try to stay off the copious amounts of GH and insulin. That seems to help.
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
^LMAO

Genes also play a huge role in waist. I just cut down a lil bit and take some metamucil to **** a lot and it gets pretty small but if my genes gave me a wide waist there will be nothing i could do. Do you mean distention?
 

Similar threads

Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
82
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
SpotMePlease
Replies
1
Views
203
TitanProgress
TitanProgress
Top