• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

kevin levrone 1997 olympia

brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
1,389
Points
38
kevin looked really good here:xyxthumbs:



 
Last edited by a moderator:
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
I really like this Kevin.
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
fuck I wish I had his tris...whoa
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
Awesome...as always. He was a little bit soft here but looked still great. Kevin was always a great poser too.
 
G

g-unit

Member
Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
12
Points
1
manthere was a sick vid on youtube or dailymotion of levrones routine from the 94? or 95 olympia when he pulls the flag out of his trunks....looks sick in that vid man hopefully someone can find it and put it up!
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
1997 Mr Olympia in front of you.
 
Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 22, 2007
Messages
497
Points
16
kevin is the man, one of my favorite bodybuilders of all time. good post
 
The big king

The big king

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2007
Messages
557
Points
18
I believe he was at his best here.
 

Similar threads

Adam23
Replies
6
Views
4K
Adam23
Adam23
Lionheart
Replies
13
Views
7K
Lionheart
Lionheart
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
83
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Top