• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Kevin Levrone Updates

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 11, 2013
Messages
1,617
Points
83
Kevon Levrone: This man @thorbjornsson gives big another definition. What an amazing experience standing next to him today at @fitnessfestivalen ! Genetics from another planet and a very nice man.

78706121_2625624500886983_29143908952498-1.jpg

78101542_2625624510886982_76190997892751-1.jpg

78765873_2625624570886976_32564262465689-1.jpg

78996044_2625624597553640_29036669116675-1.jpg
Thor makes everyone look like a shrimp.

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Joined
May 30, 2014
Messages
1,373
Points
83
That Swede is a giant.
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
That Swede is a giant.
He is enormous. If I was going to fight him I would probably be at the perfect height to punch him right in the balls. It would be my only chance.

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Joined
May 30, 2014
Messages
1,373
Points
83
That Swede is a giant.
He is enormous. If I was going to fight him I would probably be at the perfect height to punch him right in the balls. It would be my only chance.

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

I'm too old to throw hands with that monster; I'd have to resort to the 'Rosco.'
 
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,324
Points
83
Kevin Levrone will be at the LA Fit Expo!

View attachment 27957

Hall of Famer, Kevin Levrone will appear at The LA Fit Expo Legends Seminar Sunday, January 26th at LA Convention Center!
 
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,324
Points
83
Kevin Levrone is born to run!

[INSTAGRAM]B_0N1SspM8-[/INSTAGRAM]
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Joined
May 30, 2014
Messages
1,373
Points
83
He had an amazing career and although some folks criticized him for his comeback, he obviously wanted to do it for himself so mission accomplished.
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Kevin levrone

FB IMG 1591602783543

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Kevin levrone

FB IMG 1592247310113

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
N

Naturalymous

Active member
Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2018
Messages
39
Points
8
How tall is that giant, 7'?
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Kevin levrone

FB IMG 1594233618220

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Kevin levrone

FB IMG 1596565869100

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Damn look at this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

118770685_3272974182818675_2429745084059-1.jpg
 
Top