- Thread starter
- #81
COACH
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Oct 25, 2007
- Messages
- 6,192
- Points
- 73
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
Who the fuck cares?Here is Kevin Levrone eating some food.
![]()
[#]Kevin Levrone
[/#]
Check out our Kevin Levrone Bodybuilding Bio and profile page!
Here is a recent video of Kevin Levrone getting a knee treatment, his 3rd session. He swears by this prp treatment!
YouTube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrGEnaKQCWY&feature=youtu.be
1.Greece
2.Romania
3.Portugal 24-28 November Greece Athens At Regenesis Stores
And The 2016 IFBB DIAMOND CUP GREECE 28 November To 1 December Romania Bukarest I Body Building Romania
Protein House And SAS GYM BUCHAREST 1-4 December Portugal Lisbon At Nutry4ALL
Kevin has had his share of problems recently but he is back. Watch the video to the end and listen to what he says! Is Kevin Levrone making a come back in 2017?
Kevin has had his share of problems recently but he is back. Watch the video to the end and listen to what he says! Is Kevin Levrone making a come back in 2017?
Photo on the left was at 2002 Mr.Olympia where I placed 2nd. I retired in 2003 and stop training for 13 years. I decided to come out of retirement for my fans with 6 month of training i walked on stage and competed at the 2016 Mr.Olypia photo on the right. Everyone is asking if I'm going to keep going, my answer is yes because the worst is behind me. We have a head start with lots of time, 9 months to build muscles back up + 100% injuries are gone. So why not. MMM Leg Days 247 Doing My Best To Be Full Blown.
I'm posting this picture of my torn chest because this is what happened to me 12 weeks out from 2016 Olympia. I did this inclining 405lbs because of a bad lift off. Moral of the story is never complain or give up on your dream no matter what. Keep going and finish what you started. With my faith in God I was able to still make it to the stage and wasn't criticized once about my chest not being big enough. Find the strength to keep pushing forget about being negative and coming up with excuses to give up. We all go threw ups and downs in life just what life is all about but in the end those struggles will make you stronger trust me I've been threw it. And you know what I will be back 100% this year I don't care what they say or thinks because no one knows my body better the me.
Already added that one brother a couple posts up.Levrone: Photo on the left was at 2002 Mr.Olympia where I placed 2nd. I retired in 2003 and stop training for 13 years. I decided to come out of retirement for my fans with 6 month of training i walked on stage and competed at the 2016 Mr.Olypia photo on the right. Everyone is asking if I'm going to keep going, my answer is yes because the worst is behind me. We have a head start with lots of time, 9 months to build muscles back up + 100% injuries are gone. So why not. MMM Leg Days 247 Doing My Best To Be Full Blown
![]()
Already added that one brother a couple posts up.
Did you hear about Kevin's come back? I posted a video above.
No worries! Thanks for posting!Already added that one brother a couple posts up.
Did you hear about Kevin's come back? I posted a video above.
Damn bro didnt see that. I FALIED lol..............awesome news tho
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.