• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Kevin Levrone Vs Dorian Yates(Olympia 1995)

Who should have won?

• Total voters
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I cant help but point out kevins twig and berries in the first pic. Now that I got that out of the way, Dorian dominates in the back department but I much prefer Levrones physique. A very good comparison and a tough one to judge (shame on all you who says that one person takes this easily). From a biased opinion, i say Levrone.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
yes it was the year dorian, shawn, and kevin were the top 3 and dorian won with that torn bicep. ya if that was 1994 that's what i meant thanks.

Dude are u even looking at the pics in this thread? He most obviously tore his bicep in 1995 as these pics are from 1995 and his bicep is fucked.

I cant help but point out kevins twig and berries in the first pic. Now that I got that out of the way, Dorian dominates in the back department but I much prefer Levrones physique. A very good comparison and a tough one to judge (shame on all you who says that one person takes this easily). From a biased opinion, i say Levrone.

the twig and berries did it for u didnt it? :hyperguy: j/k

I vote levrone too. yates should of been penalised for the waist and bicep

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was huge Levrone fan..and if i had to choose which one of these great physiques i prefer to have..i would take Kevins..but this is not who you like most..this is bodybuilding and Yates takes this one.

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
IMO this is easy, Kevin all the way. No matter how you look those pic's - Kevin takes it.

The only thing where Dorian is better than Kev is back width and thickness.

If Dorian wouldn't have been the reigning Mr.O already this one would have gone to Kevin.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
never, dorian wins hands down

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
I was huge Levrone fan..and if i had to choose which one of these great physiques i prefer to have..i would take Kevins..but this is not who you like most..this is bodybuilding and Yates takes this one.

so if this is bodybuilding and Dorian wins (what he already did..:ugh:), then bodybuilding (judges of course) sucks :angrydude:, i tought that Mr. Olympia means the best looking physique, the most complete one ... not with gut, torn biceps...later in 1997 (his worst year) torn triceps and so on...

P

Pain

VIP
If there was a back double bicep shot it would be easier to decide.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
We need a Dorian 93 comparison with someone.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Savjav

Savjav

wow kevin destroys dorian in this won.. i just cant help but look strait at dorians left arm.

Last edited by a moderator:
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Levrone matched up very well, but when they turned around, it was all over

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
you could be an excellent IFBB judge :xyxthumbs:

Cheers pal i know i could be! :gaygay: However kevin doesnt have the mass to deal with yates, especially in back poses

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
From that pic you can clearly see that Dorian takes that pose. His back is just way more complete and overall thickness is better. I just think that it's the only thing where Dorian wins.

samsam

samsam

I love how all the self-appointed bb-experts crawls outta their holes and start criticizing everything said in this thread and makes this thread explode in biased comments and bullshit.

I'm a huge fan of levrone's physique but yates clearly, obviously wins this one, no doubt about it.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
nice call samsam, i agree totally

anaboliod

anaboliod

i think levrone's size+aesthetics give him this win. Yates is massive but i like levrone's physique!

F

fitmod066

I will say this. Few men as big as dorian can get as dry and conditioned as he was. I give it to dorian for being super dry with freaky mass! Plus I use his training system, lol.