• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Kevin Levrone vs Flex Wheeler 1991 Nationals

Who do you think looks better in those vids?


  • Total voters
    29
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Last edited by a moderator:
mjappe

mjappe

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2007
Messages
107
Points
16
This is just pure magic - could it be better....!!!!
Flex takes it according to my book but they both are great!!!!!!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
They both looked incredible but I'd say Kevin.

edit. Now when I watched those again I'm not so sure anymore...it's a close call. Hell...let's say Kev. :D
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
Flex.

Just... more powerful. ALSO, can somebody post the vids in unison ? There is a website for things like that.
 
The big king

The big king

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2007
Messages
557
Points
18
Too close to tell!!
 
jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2007
Messages
392
Points
18
kevins got the call in muscularity, and flex is just shredded. its a very close call. but imo. flex
 

Similar threads

Top