• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

KEVIN LEVRONE

R

Ruhlforever

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 7, 2007
Messages
395
Points
16
I love Kevin I would marry Kevin jajaja, damn he is the man those triceps are incredible even not having a bicep peak that tricep compensate everything with incredible detail and density in his shoulders
 
MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
1,941
Points
38
Crazy Density!
 

Attachments

  • img_1226334942_4.jpg
    img_1226334942_4.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 354
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
^^that's a nice pic !!!

thanks for sharing bro :thumbsup2:
 
MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
1,941
Points
38
nice photos!!!
thx for the pm as well... very much appreciated!
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Adam23 again.
 
Milligan41088

Milligan41088

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2007
Messages
161
Points
16
he is a monster
 
DeQu

DeQu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 28, 2009
Messages
173
Points
18
Never seen these old pics of kev
What is the story of these bruises, torn tri? :omgwtf:


 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
^ He torn his tricep doing pull downs if I'm not mistaken, a few weeks before the 2003 Olympia.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
He tore his Pec as well and the Doctr who put him back together should get an award of some sort for an amzaing job! That was way back in mid 90s
 
Top