• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Keystone Pro Show Cancelled!!

P

Pain

VIP
Guess I must've missed this annoucement. :greddy:

FLEXONLINE.COM said:
KEYSTONE CANCELLED
Keystone Classic is called off

by Allan Donnelly

April 8, 2008

FLEXONLINE.COM

The IFBB confirmed that the 2008 Keystone Classic has been cancelled. Scheduled for June 21, the Keystone Classic Pro Am was to be held in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania.

A year ago, the Keystone was where Dennis Wolf notched the first professional win of his career. Wolf used that contest as a launching pad for the 2007 Olympia, where he finished fifth.

Toney Freeman and Joel Stubbs were just a few of the names that had planned on entering the contest. Stay tuned to Flexonline.com for more updates.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Probably the sponsors didnt want to pay the money. The IFBB is such a joke.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Several shows are being canceled, there are not nearly as many as there use to be. Such a shame, I think we are starting to see a the demise of our sport as it is slowly withering away.

Minchinator

Minchinator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They cancelled a show 3 weeks prior to it. Can you imagine if you were somebody who had been dieting for that date for the last 2 to 3 months and then boom, it is cancelled. I would be pissed!

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Several shows are being canceled, there are not nearly as many as there use to be. Such a shame, I think we are starting to see a the demise of our sport as it is slowly withering away.

Completely agree. If they cant even get the funds and organise a small show like this one, it spells great problems for the future.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

hey that is just a little overly negative. it's not withering away. don't even say that! :disgust:

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It'll just become a couple of big shows soon which will mean the top level BBers won't be able to count on winning the lesser shows for money. Could make the difference between the top 2 and the rest that much greater a divide.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sucky news, would've been awesome to see..