Tairy_Hesticles
Active member
Member
- Joined
- May 14, 2026
- Messages
- 34
- Points
- 8
KGear came through another quick delivery.

Stocking up on some Var for my next mild Test/Var maybe Winny.
I've been ordering from them since November; a lot of stuff has been out of stock for other sources sites including Anavar.
I think the raws are becoming more restricted hence the shortage issues.
I went with Kgear Anavar because I heard great things about them and have other buddies I know who have taken it.
Always a plus to know it is dosed correctly
https://verify.janoshik.com/tests/136265-Anavar_10mg_5DAIJPUEG62G
Stocking up on some Var for my next mild Test/Var maybe Winny.
I've been ordering from them since November; a lot of stuff has been out of stock for other sources sites including Anavar.
I think the raws are becoming more restricted hence the shortage issues.
I went with Kgear Anavar because I heard great things about them and have other buddies I know who have taken it.
Always a plus to know it is dosed correctly
https://verify.janoshik.com/tests/136265-Anavar_10mg_5DAIJPUEG62G








