Tairy_Hesticles
Active member
Member
- Joined
- May 14, 2026
- Messages
- 34
- Points
- 8
Bloodwork came back after 8 weeks on Test E 250 from KGear. Have recent labs from previous source to compare.
Numbers are the same, so I know it is dosed correctly. Pinning 200 mg/ml 3x per week on a cruise. No pip or problem pinning at the moment. Oil is clear and COAs from testing are available on their site.
I like to do a mild dose with a source before going full send.
Never mind the high E2 getting that dialed in at the moment lol. Luckily no sides!
Numbers are the same, so I know it is dosed correctly. Pinning 200 mg/ml 3x per week on a cruise. No pip or problem pinning at the moment. Oil is clear and COAs from testing are available on their site.
I like to do a mild dose with a source before going full send.
Never mind the high E2 getting that dialed in at the moment lol. Luckily no sides!








