• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Kickboxing allows hits by elbows and knees

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 17, 2016
Messages
3,248
Points
48
I just want to rectify my mistake in some threads where I said that Kickboxing allows only the fists and kicks and does not allow hitting by elbows and knees. Pardon me for my mistake, that is not a misimpression but just a simple mistake. I have been watching boxing, MMA and kickboxing so maybe some fights have been jumbled in my mind hence I had that impression. Anyway, kickboxing or Muay Thai is more exciting than boxing simply because of the kicks and the attacks using the elbow and knees which usually can result in a knockout.
 
Top