• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
Steroidify

Kimbo Slice joins cast of TUF 10

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/tuf-takes-slice-17739

“Kimbo Slice” will be among the 16 heavyweight fighters to join the 10th season of “The Ultimate Fighter,” which starts shooting this week in Las Vegas.

"He just really wants to fight right now," Slice's manager, Mike Imber, told Sherdog.com.

UFC President Dana White confirmed the news with Yahoo Sports on Monday.

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i think it will make the show somewhat interesting, he will be put the to the test, no fumb street fighting

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Publicity stunt (obviously).... there are tons of big guys who throw haymakers. I highly doubt he will win a fight against the skilled contenders they bring on the show.

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Publicity stunt (obviously).... there are tons of big guys who throw haymakers. I highly doubt he will win a fight against the skilled contenders they bring on the show.
not really a publicity stunt. if Dana White was looking to use Kimbo for a publicity stunt, he wouldn't just put him on a PPV. This way, Kimbo has to earn the right to fight in the UFC.

To be honest, he will probably win the show. If you've watched the last few seasons of TUF, you'd see just how awful the guys are on that show. Kimbo is a trained MMA fighter with professional experience.

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
not really a publicity stunt. if Dana White was looking to use Kimbo for a publicity stunt, he wouldn't just put him on a PPV. This way, Kimbo has to earn the right to fight in the UFC.

To be honest, he will probably win the show. If you've watched the last few seasons of TUF, you'd see just how awful the guys are on that show. Kimbo is a trained MMA fighter with professional experience.

Good point i guess. I've just looked at the quality of fighters which came out of TUF like Griffin, Evans, Jardine, Bisbing and Hamil, but I guess they might be diamonds in the rough, so to speak.

Smart business move though on Dana's part. He prob has improved a lot training with Bas lately (if he still is).

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good point i guess. I've just looked at the quality of fighters which came out of TUF like Griffin, Evans, Jardine, Bisbing and Hamil, but I guess they might be diamonds in the rough, so to speak.

Smart business move though on Dana's part. He prob has improved a lot training with Bas lately (if he still is).

i was just about to say that it is a great business move on Dana's part. If Kimbo "earns" his way instead of just given a ppv match then all the fans will look at him in a different light.

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
i was just about to say that it is a great business move on Dana's part. If Kimbo "earns" his way instead of just given a ppv match then all the fans will look at him in a different light.
werd.

it will also be interesting to see how he interacts with the other fighters as well as the coaches.

TUF 10 is going to have alot of intimidating black men. lol. Evans, Rampage, and now Kimbo.

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hope Kimbo doesn't act like a hood rat but I have a feeling that he will.

The only reason I say that is because I have a close friend that boxes for money and had the same style of being raised as Kimbo and this guy turned out great, he's still ghetto but has respect for everyone.

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hope Kimbo doesn't act like a hood rat but I have a feeling that he will.

The only reason I say that is because I have a close friend that boxes for money and had the same style of being raised as Kimbo and this guy turned out great, he's still ghetto but has respect for everyone.

I don't think so... from what ive heard he is pretty level headed, and very hard working and such. I think he realizes that this is a major chance for him.

JS316

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is awesome news! It's gonna make for some good TV.
Tech are you saying Rampage and Evans are coaches on TUF 10?

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
TUF 10 is going to have alot of intimidating black men. lol.

2sayx5e-1.png

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he really has a great build.. thats pretty much how i wanna look like.. not too big and not too small.. easier to hold than being a 290lbs rock :D

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^IMO he looked better when he was street figting, was bigger, but he needed to trim down for the ufc

Is there anyone else with potential in the cast?