• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, William Bonac and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles and many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In the bodybuilding forums!

• musclemecca does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
musclepay.com

King Kamali 1 week out!!!

Jayce

264lbs

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 1,871

Zendorian

i have to say wow acctually, compared to what he has looked like he looks really good in that pic. Look at the quads and hams.. huge.

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He will be soft and won't do any damage.

Quite dramatic lightning also.

edit. I think you got that from here.

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He looks like he is going to come in good shape if he follows what Milos says, but that does not take away from the fact that he has an ugly physique. If you have great conditioning that is great, but you have to have the lines and aesthetic physique which he lacks. Top ten... maybe IMO.