• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

king kamali 2001 vs 2006

sebbe_o

sebbe_o

Member
Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2006
Messages
17
Points
1
well!! coments!! what can you say? 2001 he looked great,2006....chaos
 

Attachments

  • 2001 vs 2006.JPG
    2001 vs 2006.JPG
    57.9 KB · Views: 275
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
looks shitty IMO in both....but better in 01
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
looks like total shit in both..Seriously, Palumbo has looked better than this..maybe Palumbo "should" have gotten his pro card, cuz I don't see how tamali did.
 
lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,644
Points
38
more of Kamali when he looked halfway decent.
 

Attachments

  • king3.jpg
    king3.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 169
  • king6.jpg
    king6.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 156
R

Ruhlforever

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 7, 2007
Messages
395
Points
16
Excellent body, I have several pics in muscletime where you can see King with an incredible body during ASC 2001 where Ronnie won. It is clearly that midsection looks clearly different, biceps, well, shit, he had biceps for this time but not now, he must syntholize them if he wants a better biceps, he looks strange, asiatic, black and arabic-persian people are famous for his anti aging capacity over caucasian but this guy definetely has been affected but the lord AGE, even being from persian heritage, he looks so bad, I love Robbie Robinso 62 years old with abs terrific, or Chris Dickerson or Dave Draper shit, impressive.
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
He did look decent around 2001-2002 but after that... all downhill.
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
There should be a serie called Pimp My Body or Palum Bo My Body. :keke:

Episode 1: Kovacs
Episode 2: Palumbo
Episode 3: Kamali
...
...
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
^ you ruined the thread... :no:


He looked like shit in 2001 and he looks like shit now.
 
isopure

isopure

Active member
Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2007
Messages
42
Points
6
He was much more better in 2001-2002. I can´t understand why the pros do this with their physique. In this case King Kamali has lost his condition to be a good professional.
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
his capability of getting worse and worse is incredible.
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
There should be a serie called Pimp My Body or Palum Bo My Body. :keke:

Episode 1: Kovacs
Episode 2: Palumbo
Episode 3: Kamali
...
...

Braaq is going to post Episode 4 cast:

Jay Fridger.



EDIT: I've just read Pickle's post.


I'm wrong? :eek5nono:
 
Top