• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
Puritysource Bodybuilding Labs

King Kamali 5 weeks out

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
According to Milos this is Kamali at about 5 weeks out from the Ironman Pro 2008:

alnnz7-1.jpg

Looks like he is saying:

"If Cutler can win the Olympia looking like a fridge, then I can win the Ironman looking like one too!"

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh sexie dont use those two in a same sentence.:no:
Tamali looks even worst than last year.

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
For Tamali to look good that should have been 15weeks out...

And please Sexnews, stop talking about Jays waist....its so fucking old by now

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
his right arm looks weird... i don't really like kamali

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
his right arm looks weird... i don't really like kamali

Yea thats what i thought when i saw it, wtf is up with this arm. Pitty he's turned his body into crap from a couple of his old posing routines ive seen he wasnt to bad. He seemed pretty good at getting crowd into it, but dont see how he can get crowd into anything with his body the way that it is now.

Batmanx007

His whole damn physique looks weird, he can't control that gut of his, and his symmetry is always off

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wtf heppened to his body??? he looks worst every year...

The irony is that he will tell you that he is in the best shape of his life and that he should have won!:duh:

He will then probably sue all of us for saying those nasty things about him.:angrydude:

gv0861

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There are has-been individuals who go around stating that their physiques were the best that ever graced the stage when they competed, that they were cheated and that the judges were either politically swayed or blind. Then there are those poor people who go one step further by stepping on stage and showing us what delusional thinking is all about. IMO this gentleman (can you hear the sarcasm dripping?) is one of those individuals.
Mr. Kamali (drip,drip,drip) please do yourself a favor and go away. It is sad. As to the statement that he will go around suing ppl who make negative comments about him, I believe it is called "Freedom of Speech". Just like he has the right to go around stating his opinion, so does everyone else in this forum.
But just to play it safe and in case he wants to sue me for making disparaging remarks: " Go, Mr. Kamali!!!You are number one! You can do it!"....(drip, drip, drip)