• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
UGFreak Bodybuilding Gear

King Kamali Interview

nikon

holy crap he has the worst aditude ever when it comes to being ask anything, i c nothing has changed.

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
"Perfect example is Dennis Wolf. I beat this man at the Montreal Pro last year and one year later he ends up embarrassing Jay Cutler at the Mr. Olympia by smacking him around during the pose down..."

he speaks the truth some times...

Savjav

wanker.. worst thing to come out of this sport in ages

Aram

What's up with the PB&J thing...is this a good filler before workouts? Anyone else eating it?

gv0861

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good news is that he will never win a competitive show b/c he doesn't have the package. Bad news is that he will never stop ranting and raving about everyone and everything that got in his way of fulfilling his "bodybuilding destiny". But I guess that type of person is the kind that makes everyone appreciate the true gentlemen of the sport like Coleman, et al. Sort of along the lines that it takes manure to make the flowers grow.:keke:

Enemy@fself

"I am currently 3 1/2 weeks out from the Iron Man Pro and I am 278 lbs. first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. And I could give a rat's @ss what I will be on stage... I will be a new animal."

Kamali? animal? hes smoking some good crack.

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah... typical Kamali shit talk. He predicts all these amazing things he will bring and trash talks other bodybuilders. And he never delivers, I think the shows that he places top ten in is just because of his name recognition from all the shit talking he does. Without his big mouth he has nothing, because he has an ugly physique. He looked good in the 01' Mr O before he tried to play the size game.