• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

king kamalis words after the ac pro 08

sebbe_o

sebbe_o

What's New

2008 Atlantic City Pro
"6th place?!?! NOT A CHANCE IN HELL! I WAS ROBBED IN EVERY WHICH WAY POSSIBLE AND I WILL NOT SIT BACK AND BE QUIET THIS TIME AROUND! In the end it’s the fans and the sport that get the shaft because The King was robbed of the chance to rock the house and the bodybuilding world at the OLYMPIA. What a shame!"

gv0861

gv0861

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What's New

2008 Atlantic City Pro
"6th place?!?! NOT A CHANCE IN HELL! I WAS ROBBED IN EVERY WHICH WAY POSSIBLE AND I WILL NOT SIT BACK AND BE QUIET THIS TIME AROUND! In the end it’s the fans and the sport that get the shaft because The King was robbed of the chance to rock the house and the bodybuilding world at the OLYMPIA. What a shame!"

What a shame indeed! It is a shame that Kamali goes around spewing his delusional dribble. Rock the House? Did he not see the quality physiques of the other competitors? Does he actually think that he can compare with some of the others who did get the shaft and placed lower than him? I think that Kamali has figured out that since he is not going to be able to dominate the sport with his physique then he is going to dominate it with his mouth and the nonsense that comes out of it. If that is the case,then he is the King...the King of Bull***t

Z

Zoknat

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He should thank the judges for placing him 6th ...

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
^^Hahaha

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ same thing i was thinking

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Bhana

Bhana

He has no fans, no body, nothing good, just a hot wife

shutupnsquat

shutupnsquat

king looks like dog shit and everyone knows it

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He has no fans, no body, nothing good, just a hot wife

more than you have :greddy:

king looks like dog shit and everyone knows it

once again, why is everyone like ohh he looks like shit.. i bet he looks more than twice as good than you :uhoh2:

u need to give him respect for his muscles, everybody here knows how fucking hard it is to gain them with or without gear

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nothing :dunnodude: dont really like Kamali because he's always talking alot of nonsence like that without really having the body to back it up. ye maybe if he looked like Flex Wheeler itd be alright but he looks ghey most of the time so its like shit dude give it a rest would ya