• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

King Kong is a giant movie

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 17, 2016
Messages
3,248
Points
48
Set in the island of Borneo, this giant ape was captured by an impressario who brought the beast to New York to become a circus attraction. But as the story goes, the giant ape was able to escape and started wreaking havoc in the city. Worse, King Kong was able to hide in the forest so capturing him became harder. Dwan, a pretty woman as the interest of King Kong is instrumental in his capture and final escape.
 
P

Pharmacom

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2017
Messages
420
Points
18
I think old King King better than New actually
 
R

rz3300

Banned
Joined
Jul 6, 2016
Messages
677
Points
0
These are not usually my type of movies that I wait to see, but I think that this one peaks my interest a little bit. If nothing else I am sure that it has some pretty great special effects that are worth seeing.
 
Top