• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

King of lurkers self taken pics

• Thread starter The King Of Lurkers
  • Start date
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
OK here are a couple of pictures taken by myself as always
1000020d-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
DeQu

DeQu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Very huge guns bro! good job :thumbsup2:

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
nice structure there lurker. Now photoshop yourself a new camera and work on your forearms.

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice structure there lurker. Now photoshop yourself a new camera and work on your forearms.

:iorofl:thanks man:gaysign:

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Fuck dude your arms are looking huge! Work them forearms !

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
I still can't see shit except for one big arm and a distinct lack of ripped to the bone.

Your camera must have an auto-timer, even my POS 8 year old one has that setting. Set auto-timer, position camera, press button, step back and pose, post. Also try and find some better lighting.

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I still can't see shit except for one big arm and a distinct lack of ripped to the bone.

Your camera must have an auto-timer, even my POS 8 year old one has that setting. Set auto-timer, position camera, press button, step back and pose, post. Also try and find some better lighting.

Yes the lighting is really bad and my camera is really crappy i doesnt have auto timer:umwtf: but i think you can at least get the idea from these pics

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol. ripped to the bone.:headbang:
Can't tell much by the pics because you aren't doing any poses, but looks like you could work on your chest, particularly your upper chest.

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow i was looking thru the menus and it does have one but i doubt that that will make any difference because like a said the camera is really crappy and so are the pics that come out of it

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol. ripped to the bone.:headbang:
Can't tell much by the pics because you aren't doing any poses, but looks like you could work on your chest, particularly your upper chest.

Yes bro my upper chest doesn't exist:tear:

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
wow i was looking thru the menus and it does have one but i doubt that that will make any difference because like a said the camera is really crappy and so are the pics that come out of it

Pics will be less blurry if you aren't holding the camera and also you can furnish us with a fullbody shot rather than just segments.

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pics will be less blurry if you aren't holding the camera and also you can furnish us with a fullbody shot rather than just segments.

I'm gonna try but i don't have a camera Stan either but i will try to look for some place where i can put the camera by itself and also have a good lighting

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Set it up on a table and adjust height with a pile of books.