• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Knockout artist Vergil Ortiz vs Maurice Hooker

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 17, 2016
Messages
3,248
Points
48
Vergil Ortiz, Jr will once again show his heavy hands on March 20 when he meets former welterweight champion Maurice Hooker. It will be like a stepping stone for Ortiz because he is expecting a higher level when he beats Hooker. Ortiz has 16 wins all by KO while Hooker has only 1 loss and 27 wins with 18 KOs. Terence Crawford with his WBO belt is the target of Ortiz for his next fight.
 
Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 22, 2018
Messages
1,514
Points
63
I'm rootin' for Ortiz just because I want to see him go against Terrence Crawford. I can't wait.
 
O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 19, 2020
Messages
1,114
Points
63
Terrence Crawford is a beast. That being said, Hooker has way more experience in the ring and I'm sure he is going to win.
 
Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 17, 2016
Messages
3,248
Points
48
Vergil Ortiz has retained his unblemished record of not only being undefeated but all his wins are KOs. The fight proved to be an acid test for the knockout artist who had never tasted a bout that went the full route. Hooker seemed to have won some rounds but Ortiz had his chance in the 6th round when he dropped Hooker with body shots. In the 7th round, Ortiz felled Hooker again who surrendered. Ortiz has improved his fight record to 17 wins with 17 KOs.
 
Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 22, 2018
Messages
1,514
Points
63
Who didn't see this one coming, huh? Ortiz vs Crawford. Can't wait.
 
Top