• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Kong ...who will see it

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
I'll see it eventually but I want to see a few other movies first like Hacksaw ridge and the latest star wars.
 
K

Ketsugo

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2016
Messages
52
Points
8
Absolutely! Seen all others mentioned not impressed
 
macedog24

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 22, 2016
Messages
1,540
Points
48
Ok, seen kong . pretty good! Anyone else get to see it yet!
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Not yet but I'll see it I get a torrent. :)
 
P

Pharmacom

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2017
Messages
420
Points
18
Good special effects, but the meaning is stupid
 
ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 11, 2013
Messages
1,617
Points
83
I forgot about it. I'll have to see if it comes to Netflix.
 
Top