• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Konstantinovs Deadlifts 939lb with no belt

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
Mod feel free to move if necessary, thought it would get more views here.

Konstantinovs, Latvian AWPC cap, 2 deadlift 426kg(939lb) RAW, no belt
1006kg(2217lb) total, 128 kgBW


 
Last edited by a moderator:
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
Holy shit. Imagine he could achieve a 1000 lb dead with some time.
 
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
I think I've seen a vid of this guy doing a 412(ish)kg deadlift with double overhand.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Absolutely insane..
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
I think I've seen a vid of this guy doing a 412(ish)kg deadlift with double overhand.

Philo posted a video of him pulling ~750 lbs from a deficit for reps. Dude is insane, I think he can get a grand soon :bitenails:
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Guy can deadlift almost as much as Andy Bolton AND have a good looking physique
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
i could do that too if i was on steroids














hehehe jk
 
D

drexel1234

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2007
Messages
105
Points
16
and i thought i was doin good deadlifting 450 at 19 lol that is just unbelievable cant even imagine how a human being does that let alone raw.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Doesn't he weigh less than Bolton does ?
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
OMG!!!

That is nothing short of amazing.
 
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
Konstantinovs deadlift 390kg WR Junior 125kg(275).
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
Konstantins Konstantinovs 948lb (430kg) @ 275

 
Last edited by a moderator:
CombBoy

CombBoy

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2008
Messages
445
Points
18
Awesome raw power!
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Doesn't he weigh less than Bolton does ?

From the vids JB posted Konstantinovs weighs 275, while Bolton is over 300 lbs, not sure the precise weight though.
 
lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,644
Points
38
That is.....

incredible!

:0
 

Similar threads

El Freako
Replies
16
Views
8K
El Freako
El Freako
El Freako
Replies
4
Views
3K
medicineman
medicineman
philosopher
Replies
15
Views
6K
tkD
tkD
Top