• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Kuddos to Jay

cuts

cuts

Banned
Joined
Oct 18, 2007
Messages
175
Points
16
after i saw those pics, i can say i respect him..he is a true champ and gentleman,,,i wish him good luck for next olympia and i want join team cutler if possible :)
 
MarkoB

MarkoB

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2007
Messages
801
Points
16
Big big Kuddos to Jay for acting like a true Champ that he is... none of that disgraceful almost mooning the fans like the "Mr O before him"... Jay you made us Jay Fans proud even in defeat

:xyxthumbs:
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
Yeah he took the classy and gentleman-ish way out of the ordeal.

You are such a classy and sexy guy Neo. TAKE ME AND HOLD ME IN YOUR MIGHTY ARMS

:cardulikesmen:
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
I know personally jay ..for consecutive days and ..his best card is Charisma!!
 
Kanav

Kanav

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2006
Messages
469
Points
18
Jay was humble but Line is right

this thread is more of a cheap shot at ronnie than kudos to jay for his sportsmanship
 
R

Ruhlforever

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 7, 2007
Messages
395
Points
16
Jay You are a Piece of... EDUCATION , you are a Gentlemen
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
its ridiculous that team cutler would bring up ronnie in here. Ofcourse Jay is going to look graceful in second place. He has had a lot of practice. :gaygay:
 
B

Batmanx007

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2007
Messages
222
Points
16
The irony in this post is fantastic. Yes, Jay took the loss fantastically and I gained a lot of respect for him but it's funny how, in a thread where we're applauding grace and tact, that you take an unsubstantiated cheap shot at Ronnie.
:tiphat:
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Congrats to him for showing true sportsmenship, i just hope his picks up from where he left off and fix his gameplan and hit it in adifferent way for 2009.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
Why not compare it to Jay's previous losses when he said the decision was "bullshit"? Because the OP doesn't like Coleman and would rather take a swat at him.


absolutely correct. people seem to have selective memory when it's "their boy" their commending. do you guys not remember ronnie's retirement speach after being given 4th? or as line said the numerous times cutler has ranted in the mag's because he thought (wrong) that he should have won against coleman. every time cutler was rightfully given 2nd he always had a pissed off look on his face and his congradulations to ronnie was anything but sincere.


absolutely hilarious that people (more specifically cutler fans) are knocking on coleman and his demeanor/way he carried himself as the greatest olympia champion ever.
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
absolutely correct. people seem to have selective memory when it's "their boy" their commending. do you guys not remember ronnie's retirement speach after being given 4th? or as line said the numerous times cutler has ranted in the mag's because he thought (wrong) that he should have won against coleman. every time cutler was rightfully given 2nd he always had a pissed off look on his face and his congradulations to ronnie was anything but sincere.


absolutely hilarious that people (more specifically cutler fans) are knocking on coleman and his demeanor/way he carried himself as the greatest olympia champion ever.

For the last time :angrydude:I DID NOT take a cheapshot at Ronnie... I was only trying to make a point by making a comparison.... but after reading your post, I am sorry I didn't.
Now let me do it officially.... its not my fault that Ronnies onstage demeanor comes to EVERYONES mind when thinking of SOAR LOSERS!:ranter:
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
Originally posted by Pakiman
its not my fault that Ronnies onstage demeanor comes to MY mind when thinking of SOAR LOSERS!:ranter:


fixed.


it's ok, just work on what you associate sore losers with. a better thing to think of would be say...chad johnson. thinking of ronnie as a sore loser is pretty much just stupid.
 
Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
1,262
Points
38
******************************************************************
******************************************************************
**TEAM CUTLER DOES NOT MAKE RESPONSIBLE OF PAKIMAN OPINIONS' ABOUT RONNIE**
******************************************************************
******************************************************************
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
absolutely correct. people seem to have selective memory when it's "their boy" their commending. do you guys not remember ronnie's retirement speach after being given 4th? or as line said the numerous times cutler has ranted in the mag's because he thought (wrong) that he should have won against coleman. every time cutler was rightfully given 2nd he always had a pissed off look on his face and his congradulations to ronnie was anything but sincere.


absolutely hilarious that people (more specifically cutler fans) are knocking on coleman and his demeanor/way he carried himself as the greatest olympia champion ever.

True Ronnie is the greatest Champion of this era if you are counting Sandows and wins.
But if you would say Mr Olympia to me I would say Arnold before Ronnie cause Arnold is Mr Olympia/bodybuilding for me atleast. Even though Ronnie is this eras Champion.

But I dont see that problem if Jay or someone else for that matter thinks they should have won instead of someone else. Thats a drive people have even you and me. We always look at ourself and say "God damn Im perfect" or something close to it maybe..but theres an expression "There is ALWAYS something bigger/better (or whatever word thats fitting)
So if Jay has that thought in his head "Im as good I can be" and then loses do you think he will be pleased with a second place or worse? No one will. Of course he will be dissapointed.

The difference if we now are going to analyze this, is that Ronnie walked off because he lost..He didn't say anything he didn't shake hand with Jay (Atleast what I know of) but Jay shock Ronnies hand when he lost 2001/2003/2004/2005 and he did so with Dexter this year even though he didn't agree with the decision

And as you said "People seem to have selective memory when it's "their boy" their commending" I couldn't agree more :tiphat:
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Jay is a true champion... you won't find lots of guys like him...
 
Top