• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Last DVD you bought?

P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Dark Knight, Christmas gift for my sister.

You? :wutyousay:
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Seinfeld season 9 to cap the series :D
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Bratz the movie for my niece. :D
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Buying Dvd's is soooooooooooooooo 2008 lolz.....dont buy them, dnld all of them :)
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
Blu-ray of A Clockwork Orange
 
jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2008
Messages
2,903
Points
38
Wanted and Fight Club
bought them at the same time
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
Thats not a DVD. Get out of this thread. Your kind is not welcome here.

:angrydude:
I don't usually have to buy DVDs. They're sent to me for free. :tear:
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
^^^ :49:

i stopped buying DVD's since i had the internet, tho my parents still buy them
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
the last one i bought was starsky and hutch :spy: with ben stiller and this other dude
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Dragonball Z season Seven
i didn't see Season Six, i dunno why, from Season 2 to 5 then 7 wtfff
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
Blood Sport
Lost Boys

On the cheap :xyxthumbs:
 
Top