• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

lat spread competition

C

carmo19

my 1st show 6/2008

DSCN2144-1.jpg

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
some good lat spreads being posted... once this blows over lets move on to rear double bi's, should be fun.

buzzkill44

buzzkill44

here's my sad contribution......

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
^ yeah.. sad... LOL

Cork

Cork

Damn you guys have some massive backs. I should have taken a better and more recent picture now that I can actually hit the pose better.

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn you guys have some massive backs. I should have taken a better and more recent picture now that I can actually hit the pose better.

Don't worry I didn't even post mine. :cool:

But it is on my avatar though! :thumbsup2:

imraan47

imraan47

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would have thought poor people could diet more effectively, what with the lack of money :confused:

Dieting takes more money..all that fish, chicken, rice, oats are big bucks these days

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice question mark, Zig. :p

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Dieting takes more money..all that fish, chicken, rice, oats are big bucks these days

i agree.

When i went on a 0-low carb diet, i had to consume a huge ammount of protein. I was blowing through chicken and steak like crazy. Its cheaper for me to ask my mom to bring me home a 6 dollar burger, they contain over 50 grams of protein and its free considering my mom buys me any junk food i want lol.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

dilatedanus said:
i agree.

When i went on a 0-low carb diet, i had to consume a huge ammount of protein. I was blowing through chicken and steak like crazy. Its cheaper for me to ask my mom to bring me home a 6 dollar burger, they contain over 50 grams of protein and its free considering my mom buys me any junk food i want lol.

Bullshit.

It takes more money doing it the pure protein way, but who says that this is the only and best way???

You can diet down just by restricting carbs and making sure that you get 1.6g/kg of protein. For a person with say 90kg of lean mass (which is 100kg at 10% BF) that means they only need a couple of steaks per day, or a steak and a litre of milk, or any other combination. People make it expensive because they think that they are trying to get competition lean when they are really not.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Being on a diet is expensive no matter what type of diet you choose to do. Unless you want to eat crap food, like deep frozen chicken and what not. I prefer my food fresh so there for it costs more.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Being on a diet is expensive no matter what type of diet you choose to do. Unless you want to eat crap food, like deep frozen chicken and what not. I prefer my food fresh so there for it costs more.

Diet not Diet.

If you are losing weight you are ipso-facto eating less. Therefore it is less expensive than what you would normally be eating (say in order to maintain or lose weight).

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Diet not Diet.

If you are losing weight you are ipso-facto eating less. Therefore it is less expensive than what you would normally be eating (say in order to maintain or lose weight).

I've only dieted for competitions (can't really do a diet just for the fun of it) and with the increased cardio and what not you certainly don't want to drink milk or any other fluids with calories in it since you won't be full for long. I eat more solid foods on a diet then normally because I don't drink any shakes or milk.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
^ Well thats a given. Milk is the #1 cause of Obesity in the world... FACT!

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ Well thats a given. Milk is the #1 cause of Obesity in the world... FACT!

If this isn't a joke you need to reference your post so I can flame you back to the stone age with actual facts.

Deity

Deity

Couldn't find the colored version, so this will have to do. Last summer.

buzzkill44

buzzkill44

i've been dieting for about 9 weeks and it costs me about 50-75 bucks a week. that's for 42 fresh chicken breasts, 140 eggs, whey isolate, brown rice, oatmeal, and natural peanut butter. if your not a picky eater and can eat the same shit day in day out for a while to cut down it's cheap. so learn how to shop!

also milk is for babies

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A "relaxed" lat spread.

2hi331s-1.jpg