• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Latest B.S. about Bodybuilding

Just_lift

Just_lift

well its my first post and Me, well i am not even gonna comment, except to my my usual - what a load of B.S.

hope its not a repost. Basically the "did you know" and "are you aware" and anything else typed in red is a link to some wierd story or so called fact. This was a enjoyable read from a religious nut, laughable.:bowroflarms:

http://www.musclemissions.org/

eternal_evil_soul

eternal_evil_soul

yea why was cutllers balls on the right side during posing??? was it a tribute to the satan??? wtf man shut it i dont believe in god nor gost so i aint gonna bother for all this rat shit never ever post shit like his again!

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Crazy ass religious freaks, now I know why I am Agnostic.....

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thats a good reason why i dont follow pretty much any beleifs because no matter what people will always figure out a way to make it seem like sinning

religeon is gay

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ive commented on this in detail, as both a believer in God as a Cathloic and as a bodybuilder. That guy is an extremist. He falls into the same category as that woman who goes around to gay soldiers funerals and tell the families that God wants their son dead bc he was gay.

Their both nuts.

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ben you sohuld form a pose to track him down and give him a good rough up lol

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
IMO most religions are wrong. The word of god is lost with man, IF there is a god we by no means are worshiping him "correctly"... all religions are made by man, hence they are flawed. But that is just me and my crazy thinking... uh oh :runinafire:

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
IMO most religions are wrong. The word of god is lost with man, IF there is a god we by no means are worshiping him "correctly"... all religions are made by man, hence they are flawed. But that is just me and my crazy thinking... uh oh :runinafire:

you should look up some books by joseph campbell on mythology, he basically lniks all the worlds myths and beliefs together in an amzing way.........basically it comes down to 'all relgious groups are fighting over metaphors'

wrestling lyon

wrestling lyon

he definitely is an extremist
anyone can make things into what they want them to be
this is exactly what this guy is doing because he knows that the people reading that are usually not an informed audience who would realize it is bs and that bb doesn't mean you are worshipping the devil
I am a Christian and I am still progressing on my way to becoming a bodybuilder...hopefully...one day

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what an epic bump...

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff