• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

LATEST SERGIO OLIVA JR. PHOTOS!!

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
imo braaq looks better than this guy. bigger frame, better shoulders and chest, bigger hamstrings, and he's the same age. this guy does not deserve the press he's getting.

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
imo braaq looks better than this guy. bigger frame, better shoulders and chest, bigger hamstrings, and he's the same age. this guy does not deserve the press he's getting.

Where are these so called pics of braq dwarfing this guy?

S

sergiojr

hey i dont know who thick nasty is but he's so full of him self and i thought i'd come on to set him straight. one, stop telling people i'm 24 you dont know shit! two my father didnt let me touch a weight till i was almost 19 so sorry i'm not as big as trey but i've only been working out for four years!i dont know what i could do better i've gone up a weight class every year and dont you ever say i am writing my fathers coat tails when i havent got a word of advise from him and i have been doing this by myself! i dont know who you think you are but you dont know shit about me!i was un happy at the show cause this is the third year in a row they have not read my bio's besides my fiance and other family and friends i lost sponsors cause of that.it had nothing to do with my placing i told dan he had won before we went out. that guy won the whole show two years ago when i was a middle weight since then i have moved to light heavy then heavy while he has stayed there.why would i be upset?its when they are plugging their own show by saying "his father was mr. olympia" then telling me they dont have time to read the people who got me there!so learn the facts beforey you open your mouth! i'm sorry my dad was mr. olympia so that means i shouldnt compete? get your head out your ass your the one on three different forums talking about me!your the loser get a life no one cares what you placed at that show you werent there when i was cause i think you were scared!!!

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ we're gonna need some proof that you are who you say you are. a pic maybe?

thicknasty

thicknasty

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hey i dont know who thick nasty is but he's so full of him self and i thought i'd come on to set him straight. one, stop telling people i'm 24 you dont know shit! two my father didnt let me touch a weight till i was almost 19 so sorry i'm not as big as trey but i've only been working out for four years!i dont know what i could do better i've gone up a weight class every year and dont you ever say i am writing my fathers coat tails when i havent got a word of advise from him and i have been doing this by myself! i dont know who you think you are but you dont know shit about me!i was un happy at the show cause this is the third year in a row they have not read my bio's besides my fiance and other family and friends i lost sponsors cause of that.it had nothing to do with my placing i told dan he had won before we went out. that guy won the whole show two years ago when i was a middle weight since then i have moved to light heavy then heavy while he has stayed there.why would i be upset?its when they are plugging their own show by saying "his father was mr. olympia" then telling me they dont have time to read the people who got me there!so learn the facts beforey you open your mouth! i'm sorry my dad was mr. olympia so that means i shouldnt compete? get your head out your ass your the one on three different forums talking about me!your the loser get a life no one cares what you placed at that show you werent there when i was cause i think you were scared!!!

Hello Jr.

Struck a nerve I see. You must understand that these are open forums where people give their opinions, I'm just giving mine based off what I've seen of you over the years here at the Southern USA's. Don't take it personal, all bodybuilders are subject to criticism. If you're gonna be pursuing a career in this sport I'd suggest learn'n to brush your shoulders off and not be so thin skin'd when it comes to criticism. If you familiarize yourself with these forums you'll find that all Pro's are criticized and picked apart, it's just part of the game bro. And of course nobody cares who I am, I'm not "the son of the myth," I'm just a short, over-weight bald dude. And I was there when you where, however, I was not competing. Everyone did have all these ambitions of me turning pro back in my younger days and even had supplements company's giving me small sponsorship. However, my priority's changed a bit after I graduated college, got married and had kids. Now I just make a living getting others ready for shows. So if you'd like some help in prepping for the Jr. Nats next year hit me at Gold's in Panama City:xyxthumbs:.

S

sergiojr

you have my pics at the beginning of this! i dont normally care what people say i fuel from it i've had it my whole life! but this guy says he's from around here and im so shitty but where was he when i won the mr. northwest florida thats anyone who lives where he says he is!this guy is whats wrong with bodybuilding but i'll never be a pro??ha check out this month's issue of muscle and fitness it may have a familiar face!

Cutsjr

Cutsjr

He's 24 and lives in Destin Fl. He's competed here in panama city at the Southern USA's the past 3 of years. He's moved up a weight class every year and was a Heavy this year (should have been a light-heavy) but he's made very good improvements from last year. He placed 2nd in the heavy's this year. He's a cocky little SOB on stage too lol.

But, I think he's trying to ride his father's coat tails a little too much. He's gott'n a lot of local recognition here but only for who his father is, and he really hasn't acheived a look that's any better than a lot of guys the same age as him coming out of our gym here in Panama City competing in the Southern USA every year with him. Hell, I even won the overall district title at the Southern USA's at 20 years that he didn't even win at 22, and it was even more competitive the year I did it (but nobody says anything about me cause my dad wasn't mr O). A lot of people have great expectations for him (especially himself) but I think if had half the potential people say he has he should be competing at the National level already or have at least won a show by now. When I think of freaky genetic potential I think of guys like Even Centiponi and Phil Heath who turned pro at 25. I doubt Sergio Jr. will be turning any time soon, if he even turns pro at all.

Who are you to say he only gets recognition because of his father? Sounds like you envy him? He just like anyone else has a right to compete and participate in this sport no matter who his father is, and you have no right saying he is riding his father's coat tails. That's just your opinion, not the facts. It just makes you sound jealous of the guy.

thicknasty

thicknasty

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you have my pics at the beginning of this! i dont normally care what people say i fuel from it i've had it my whole life! but this guy says he's from around here and im so shitty but where was he when i won the mr. northwest florida thats anyone who lives where he says he is!this guy is whats wrong with bodybuilding but i'll never be a pro??ha check out this month's issue of muscle and fitness it may have a familiar face!

Good for you Jr. I hope you do fuel from criticism. I wasn't at the Panhandle Show Down in Pensacola because I was working (remember what I said in my previous post about my priorities changing about competing). But while you're asking questions about where I was when you that level 3 show, I could just as easily ask you where you were when I won all of my shows, so that's got nothing to do with anything. I knew about your shoot with muscle and fitness before it happened (lots of amatures who never turn pro have shoots with them), and I know you got an amature sponcorship with gaspari nutrition. All I am saying is that IN MY OPINION this type of a hype you're getting is only because of who your father is. The magazine and supplement company are just pimp'n you out because advertizing "check out Sergio Oliva's son" is good publicity for them and people want to hear about it. And my opinion stems from the fact there have been many guys your age and younger come out of this area who have looked just as good and some even better than you, but they haven't got'n near the attention you have because they are not "the son on the myth." Don't get me wrong bro, I got nothing against you, getting overhyped for being Sergio's son is not your fault.

thicknasty

thicknasty

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Who are you to say he only gets recognition because of his father? Sounds like you envy him? He just like anyone else has a right to compete and participate in this sport no matter who his father is, and you have no right saying he is riding his father's coat tails. That's just your opinion, not the facts. It just makes you sound jealous of the guy.

If you read and COMPREHEND my previous posts in this thread, all your questions will be answered. I never said that he doesn't have the right to compete, I hope he does compete. And in everything that I have said thus fare, I have made it clear that it is only my opinion, which everybody has the right to. And jealous? Jr. hasn't won any higher a level show than I have, and I stopped competing when I was 20. I'm a college grad with a smoke'n hot wife and kids and making a living doing what I love. I wouldn't change my life for anybody's.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Cutsjr

Cutsjr

Again, your opinion:gaygay:

thicknasty

thicknasty

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Again, your opinion:gaygay:

LOL. Again you have just re-interated what I have said in practically every post of mine in this thread. I mean, HELLO!!! Did I not just make it completly clear in the 3rd sentence my last post when I said, "I have made it clear that this is only my opinion?" You're telling me something that I already know. It's like me telling you that your screen name is Cutsjr. You obviously know what your screen name is, just as I obviously know that what I've said regarding Jr. is only my opinion based off observations.

S

sergiojr

good luck in life with that attitude! you say your a father?ha! so if your kids dont pop out of your wife at 275 your not gonna think they will be anything?they are'nt aloud any growing time.get your head out your ass just cause you competed before me doesnt mean you or anyone around here can beat me cause if you have seen people come out of panama city better that me why did i take second place to someone who's not from panama city?must have been under me! but i only got that cause my father i forgot!i done waisting my time with you. your a no body and if your from this area like you say then please get your has-been ass over to the destin golds and we will c who's over rated.have fun taking time away from your "family" to talk shit about some "over rated" guy all the way to the pros!!

Cutsjr

Cutsjr

good luck in life with that attitude! you say your a father?ha! so if your kids dont pop out of your wife at 275 your not gonna think they will be anything?they are'nt aloud any growing time.get your head out your ass just cause you competed before me doesnt mean you or anyone around here can beat me cause if you have seen people come out of panama city better that me why did i take second place to someone who's not from panama city?must have been under me! but i only got that cause my father i forgot!i done waisting my time with you. your a no body and if your from this area like you say then please get your has-been ass over to the destin golds and we will c who's over rated.have fun taking time away from your "family" to talk shit about some "over rated" guy all the way to the pros!!

Agree 100% that guy is a has been. He claims to be fat and bald now, yet he has a smokin hot wife, two kids, and a great life? Yeah OK buddy:jerkoff1: He is obviously Jealous, and insecure about himself. But then again, they are always the ones to whine about other's successes. Keep up the good work, and ignore the haters. Jealousy is a terrible disease, maybe he'll get over it some day.

thicknasty

thicknasty

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

eeehhh, you're a little too late wishing me good luck in life. I already have the life I want, as I said earlier, I wouldn't trade my life for anybody's. And you want to talk about attitude? I'm not the one getting my panties in a whad with you telling me I'm a nobody, a shit talker and I need to get my head out my ass. I think you're taking my opinion the wrong way and way out of context. I don't believe that any of you placings where because of who your father was, I've seen you on stage the past 3 years and think that you rightfully deserved every placing you got. The "who you father is" aspect of what I've been saying is only in regards to the publicity you get, not your placings. I know the judges don't say to themselves, "well, he's Sergio's son so we better give him a good placing." I believe you've been placed deservingly from what I've seen.
And this was actually the first year in a long time at the Southern USA's that nobody from Golds here competed in the bodybuilding. The only person from this Golds that I've ever seen compete against you was last year when you did the light-heavies in the open. His name is Martin, he's about 5'6, really muscular and lean but has really funky aesthetics and a distended gut. He placed 2nd the class, you where 3rd and Steve took the class and the overall. And this year Steve (who won the whole show last year) just got done with the Jr. USA's this year and didn't even place top 10 in his class. Just goes to show you how much the game changes once you go to the National level. And Martin, shortly after that show got hooked on Oxy and ended up robbing a drug store here at gun point, twice. He just started a 10 year sentence in prison a few weeks ago.
And I don't take time away from my family to check out the forums. The only time I ever get on is when I got nothing better to do at work while I'm in between clients. And I do appologize if you take my criticism as "talking shit" and I seriously don't mean any harm. I really am a nice guy......Really!!
I think you're just taking my opinion too personaly and out of context. In fact, if you come to the Southern USA's next year I'll hunt you out and appologize in person. Ain't no shame in this game cuz!!
I'll take you up on you offer to check the Gold's over in Destin, I've driven by on 98 but have never been in. I do need to go to the Nike outlet and get some more shirts anyways, my arms are starting to out grow these triple x's. haha, just kidding.....they're really double x's. And same goes for you man. If you get the time, come check us out at Golds in Panama City, make sure it's the town location and not the beach location. The town gym is where the bodybuilders are. Just let me know ahead of time so I can "take my head out my ass" lol.

thicknasty

thicknasty

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He claims to be fat and bald now

I said over-weight, not fat. there's a big difference. And I'm bald by choice (the chicks dig it:imcoolurnot:)

And if I were insecure I would have never been a competitive bodybuilder.

And as for a smoke'n hot wife, I guess that is all subjective as everybody has their own standard of what smoke'n hot is. I think she's hot, you can make your own judgement though.

Here's a thread with her pics

http://www.musclemecca.com/showthread.php/my-fiancee-2144.html

thicknasty

thicknasty

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Serg, I trained at Gold's Destin this weekend in hopes to see you there. I asked to dude at the desk if he knew you what you and what time you usually train and he told me that you got kick'd out of the gym. What happened bro?

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ Never realized what was going on in this thread. I gonna go away now :carduindisguise

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks bro for all the info!!
esa sangre cubana-panameña arrazara en cada plataforma del futuro!!
gracias bro!!!

hey hey im the only here allowed to speak spanish. :disgust: