• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Lawyer 'too dirty' for court

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
Erika Gibson
Pretoria - The sex case against an air force army chaplain had to be postponed in the military court in Thaba Tshwane on Thursday, because his lawyer had not taken a bath in two days.

According to the State, the lawyer - who was known only by the name of Ebrahim and was from Laudium - was in no condition to appear in court due to water cuts in his area.

Laudium had been without water for two days due to reservoir problems.

The State offered the lawyer the opportunity to wash himself at one of the military mess halls near the military court so that the case could continue on Thursday.

But Ebrahim was not satisfied with this.

Colonel Len Els, the senior military judge, responded to this explanation by saying he couldn't believe what he was hearing.

Judge unhappy

He told chaplain WT Ndala that he regarded Ebrahim's excuse as not really valid.

"I know I can't blame you for it, but I hope you will convey my unhappiness to him."

Ndala, an air force chaplain from the Waterkloof Air Force, is facing charges of disgraceful conduct after he was found in bed with a colleague's wife. He was charged because he apparently slept with her and probably also had sex with her.

The husband of Sergeant MK Rampeng, who formerly worked in the Waterkloof officer's mess, is a sergeant in the air force's VIP protection unit.

He laid the charge against the chaplain.

The incident happened on September 7 2007.

The outcome of the case will determine whether the female sergeant and Ndala will keep their positions in the air force.

Ndala in turn earlier laid a charge against the sergeant's husband for aiming a firearm at him.



- Beeld
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
dirty people in Africa?

I do not believe it.
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
You haven't got any idea what South Africa looks like, have you?

NOTHING like the "Africa" you see on tv.
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
You haven't got any idea what South Africa looks like, have you?

NOTHING like the "Africa" you see on tv.
South Africa is largely white and "nice". I know.

never-the-less, it's still Africa. lolz.
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
South Africa is largely white and "nice". I know.

never-the-less, it's still Africa. lolz.

You almost got it. South Africa is largely BLACK and nice! But I get your point.

ar120269789652219-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
South Africa is largely white and "nice". I know.

never-the-less, it's still Africa. lolz.

I think you are mistaken Tech. Easy mistake given the US education system and their wonderful version of geography.

Africa is that place where if you visit you leave an arm behind but bring back AIDS. If you are female or you take your girl then you/she will come back with a breast reduction and a vaginoplasty all done with a machette.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Tags: bath , dirty , everyone has aids , shower


:bowroflarms:
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
I thought South Africa was mostly white. guess I was wrong.

I thought all the slave owners lived in South Africa and all their slaves lived in teh North.

where are all the lions?
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
I thought South Africa was mostly white. guess I was wrong.

I thought all the slave owners lived in South Africa and all their slaves lived in teh North.

where are all the lions?

The few that are left maybe in the Kruger National Park.

That is my point, I have NEVER even been to the Kruger Park.

The problem is that they always push the "big 5" when trying to promote SA.

Promoting SA as the African bush is so wrong.

My fav vacation place in SA is Sun City:

SunCity13600x400-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
Is that apartheid thing still going on?
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
I was being facetious.

After I looked up that word, I understand. The good old :keke: after the question would have been ok for me!

PS: and for some of my fellow Mecca members who also don't get these big words:

"IN BRIEF: Intended to be funny"
 
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
^^ what's wrong with learning new words? You can just google the words you don't understand.
 
Top