• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Lee Labrada Posing

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 16, 2009
Messages
1,262
Points
38
The best of the best! I saw some other posing videos here, and I wanted to top it all off. :bball:

Amazing posing routine, probably the best I've seen. This is what it's all about. This psyches you out before you hit the gym. No headstands, no slow dancing, just pure impact. One of the Greats, Lee Labrada:

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 16, 2009
Messages
1,262
Points
38
Yea i hate that too, nice vid btw!

Yeah, you can basically do anything on stage and it'll pass as a posing routine these days lol. I especially don't like that strip-dancing type routine with slow music *cough* Toney Freeman. :ugh: I guess some people like it though.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
thanks Bro!

one of the best indeed! :thumbsup2:
 

Similar threads

Labrada Nutrition
Replies
0
Views
2K
Labrada Nutrition
Labrada Nutrition
Labrada Nutrition
Replies
0
Views
2K
Labrada Nutrition
Labrada Nutrition
Iceman1981
Replies
0
Views
2K
Iceman1981
Iceman1981
Top