• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

LEE PRIEST: "ARNOLD'S OUT! I'LL DO AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND PRO!"

D

demostenes

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 2, 2007
Messages
971
Points
38
leeil6-1.jpg


Priest Staying Home from Arnold!
Written by Dave Palumbo
Friday, 05 December 2008

Lee Priest has made it official. He'll skip the 2009 Arnold Classic and, instead, compete the following week at the IFBB Australian Pro (on Saturday) and New Zealand Pro (on Sunday). When asked why he chose to forgo the prestigious Arnold for his return to the IFBB, Priest was rather practical: "I don't want to fly all the way to the U.S. to do the Arnold only to have to turn around and come right back 6 days later." Since there's no Under 202 Class at either the Aussie or New Zealand Pro, Priest will need to place top 3 in the open class to grab 1 of 3 Olympia qualification spots. It's interesting to not that by the time Lee steps onto an IFBB Pro stage again, he will have been out of competition for almost 3 years. One can only wonder whether he's looking to launch his comeback with strong win in him homeland of Australia?

FROM MD SITE
 
Last edited by a moderator:
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
I'm looking forward to seeing him back onstage :xyxthumbs:

"AUSSIE, AUSSIE, AUSSIE, OI, OI, OI!"
 
chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
630
Points
18
I dont think it would be too much of a problem for him to crack the top 3 at either/or both of those shows. Still seems a little odd that he is missing the Arnold, considering the amount of time he hasnt competed and also due to the depleted line-up for that show.
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Hmm alot of people are skipping the Arnold the main competitiors that will be there is "hopefully" Ruhl and Branch Warren.
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
i might have to go see lee at the aussie pro show, thankfuly its held in melbourne :xmasbigok:
great news to see him come back to the stage and thanks for sharing the news
 
A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 15, 2006
Messages
765
Points
18
Nice to see him back on stage again
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
nice to see lee back in the game !!!
thanks for the updates demostenes :tiphat:
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
to bad he's not doing the arnold, but i'm super stoked to see him back on stage, can't wait!
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
I really wana go see the Aus pro... You better take heaps of pics D!

Fuckin long time we've had to wait for him to step bac on stage! Will be a great!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Hell yeah! I want him back real soon. This guy really deserves high placing! GO LEE!!!
 

Similar threads

MuscleSport TV
Replies
0
Views
2K
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
Replies
0
Views
934
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
rxmuscle
Replies
0
Views
769
rxmuscle
rxmuscle
rxmuscle
Replies
0
Views
895
rxmuscle
rxmuscle
Top