• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Lee Priest in The Trenches

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Lee is the Maestro!!

what a vid!! LOL

great to see him back!


repped.
 
F

fitmod066

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 8, 2007
Messages
122
Points
16
lee's back...btw that's the best type of training. In a home gym, sweating, working hard, and having fun at it!! It's how I got my start and what I always plan to go back to!
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Get back on stage Lee!
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Fuck yeah! he is gonna dominate the 202 class!
 
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
Did she record that with her iPhone?
 
Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 16, 2009
Messages
1,262
Points
38
LOL. Lee has always been a funny guy. But I think I'd fall asleep if I trained with him listening to that slow music... Thanks for the vids! :D
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
lmao @ the bee.
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Fuck yeah! he is gonna dominate the 202 class!

Yeah BUT ONLY if they judge him fairly... which I seriousely doubt because IFBB have a history of being extremely biased against athletes who competed elsewhere... still it be great to see him back on IFBB stage:thumbsup2:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
P

profetu__

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
62
Points
8
nice to see him back , looks very good , he will do some serios damage in the 202 class.
 

Similar threads

MuscleSport TV
Replies
0
Views
21
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
NPCNewsOnline
Replies
0
Views
76
NPCNewsOnline
NPCNewsOnline
rxmuscle
Replies
0
Views
83
rxmuscle
rxmuscle
Top