• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Lee Priest is back in the IFBB!!!

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
Hopefully he will make a good impact when he comes back.
 
L

lee__88

Banned
Joined
Dec 11, 2007
Messages
72
Points
0
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:methman:
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
WOOT for the Aussie midget!
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
can't wait to see his Sergio-forearm pose
 
F

fitmod066

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 8, 2007
Messages
122
Points
16
does anyone have a recent pic of him?? I just wonder with all the time away from competeing if he was able to pic up some more muscle??
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
does anyone have a recent pic of him?? I just wonder with all the time away from competeing if he was able to pic up some more muscle??

I was just wondering he looked like recently.
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
wolf and heath better watch out:ughnoes:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
thats great !! lee is the shit :hsughr:
 
durantb

durantb

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2008
Messages
101
Points
18
Can I get an "oh hell yeah"!
 
MikeTyson

MikeTyson

Active member
Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2008
Messages
29
Points
6
Oh hell yeah!
By the "whey" (horrible jk) does someone have recent pics of him? Should I be asking for that in the "video/image part of the forum"?
 
lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,644
Points
38
I hope he goes with the mullet again this year.
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
Not a fan of Priest. He would be lucky to make top 8 nowadays IMO.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Hes still got good arms tho.
 

Similar threads

NPCNewsOnline
Replies
0
Views
79
NPCNewsOnline
NPCNewsOnline
Big VIC
Replies
20
Views
9K
airforcechief11
A
MuscleSport TV
Replies
0
Views
28
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
Top