• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Lee Priest-Titans 7

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
Lee trains for his Ironman win! I'll keep them coming if you guys want to see em'.I uploaded it,once again, on megavid (someone tell me how to put it directly in here,plz).Here's the link:
http://megavideo.com/?v=P52D5K9K
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
thanks man ! Lee's videos are great ... and fun!

one dvd of him that i can't find is the one he trains with rusty jeffers..? you know that seems a pretty good video!

Any chance you have it?
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
Depends on how old it is. I have this one and Another Blonde Myth. I have some jay cutler vid as well. I'm uploading a Shawn Ray movie right now .
 
P

PiC

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2008
Messages
320
Points
18
great vid...think lee will do some serious damage in 2009 @ under 202 class and maybe in the open.hope that weider will let him compete again.we miss u lee!!!
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
yea Lee's back in the IFBB. He might compete at Atlantic City, through the grapevine
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Sweet,
thanks for the video link mate, :tiphat:
lee is a funny guy, i cant believe how much he blows out in his offseason :49: he enjoys his KFC lol
 
rayrod

rayrod

Active member
Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2006
Messages
28
Points
1
thanks phil for the link. how abou that dugdale link?
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
lol Rayrod. I just got back from walmart. I'm gonna use a paperclip to open the emergency disc tray and get the driven dvd out, then I'm gonna clean it with rubbing alcohol so my fucking laptop can read it, then I'll get to work on it. Meanwhile, enjoy another movie that I'm about to upload in 1 minute.
 

Similar threads

MuscleSport TV
Replies
0
Views
15
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
NPCNewsOnline
Replies
0
Views
74
NPCNewsOnline
NPCNewsOnline
rxmuscle
Replies
0
Views
80
rxmuscle
rxmuscle
Top