• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Left my office job and on to greener pastures

CRobin

CRobin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I just want to say, god what a difference being locked up in an office can make. I'm now on week 3 not in an office and have hit 2 a days at the gym almost everyday. I am gaining my strength back, losing fat and feeling strong. I think for my next adventure in life I will make sure that there is room for serious gym time in my life. I realize that this is a passion that we all share and without passion in life things can feel very stale. Sun is shining brighter then Ever over here. Feels like I got my spark back.

I hope things are going well for you all as well!

P

Pharmacom

Glad to hear my friend. keep it up

johnjohn

johnjohn

I just want to say, god what a difference being locked up in an office can make. I'm now on week 3 not in an office and have hit 2 a days at the gym almost everyday. I am gaining my strength back, losing fat and feeling strong. I think for my next adventure in life I will make sure that there is room for serious gym time in my life. I realize that this is a passion that we all share and without passion in life things can feel very stale. Sun is shining brighter then Ever over here. Feels like I got my spark back.

Sometimes we get stuck in a rut in life. Change is good kinda like a breath of fresh air. I've turned down a few jobs in are local mills because I couldn't be cooped up. Congrats on the new journey

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Congrats! I hate being trapped in an office too!

CRobin

CRobin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Sometimes we get stuck in a rut in life. Change is good kinda like a breath of fresh air. I've turned down a few jobs in are local mills because I couldn't be cooped up. Congrats on the new journey

Thanks bro! Yes definitely exciting when we get a chance to get away from the rut and focus on things that we enjoy. Glad to hear your staying true to you as well!

CRobin

CRobin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Congrats! I hate being trapped in an office too!

Thanks brotha! Sounds like you know my pain! Haha. It wasn't so bad till we got new management and they really started tightening the screws on us.

macedog24

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome news . Glad the change is working out for the better.

macedog24

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Im starting a light test cycle tomorrow. Nothing fancy. Ill have all the details up tomorrow. Around trt dose. Some supps ,lots of cardio and cautious workout regimen.

CRobin

CRobin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Right on! so slowly recovering from the injury then?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You are lucky to afford of leaving your job for another, a better employment, I guess. I agree that it’s boring to be cooped up in the office for 8 hours , 5 days a week. It’s just like being a prisoner huh. And now it looks like you have a lot of time on your hands that you can now pursue your passion, that is being in the gym most of your free time. I’m glad for you and I hope I could also do the same for my passion.

CRobin

CRobin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You are lucky to afford of leaving your job for another, a better employment, I guess. I agree that it’s boring to be cooped up in the office for 8 hours , 5 days a week. It’s just like being a prisoner huh. And now it looks like you have a lot of time on your hands that you can now pursue your passion, that is being in the gym most of your free time. I’m glad for you and I hope I could also do the same for my passion.

Thank you, yes definitely more a lot happier! Good luck to you and definitely follow your passions if possible. I am grateful the stars aligned for me and this became possible.

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah, nothing like using the body again. It's so easy to be stuck in the office or at home all day, but if we just take 1 hour at the gym daily we see the difference in our body, and we might even become more productive at home or at work. The body needs it, the mind needs it.