• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Lemon on an empty stomach

A

Athanas

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2017
Messages
149
Points
18
Have you ever made a habit of taking hot lemon on an empty stomach very early in the morning? Specialists recommend that it fuels the body with enery and also assists in bowel management.
 
Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 17, 2016
Messages
3,248
Points
48
Lemon water is good for the health which was the advice of my father to me. But taking lemon on an empty stomach can cause the acids to revolt. For a person like me who has an acidic stomach can have complications with the very sour lemon. However, there was a time that I had read about taking lemon after waking up. That will calm the stomach. But again, it is not good for me.
 
Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2020
Messages
303
Points
18
Have you ever made a habit of taking hot lemon on an empty stomach very early in the morning? Specialists recommend that it fuels the body with enery and also assists in bowel management.
Yes I had started doing so but it caused ulcers. I can't take acidic things on an empty stomach even if I don't have ulcers because taking them frequently triggers me to have ulcers.

I prefer drinking plain warm water in the morning because it has similar benefits.
 
R

Robert

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2022
Messages
49
Points
8
Drinking lemon juice helps with digestion. I have some every morning before breakfast and I don't think itll harm your teeth as long as your not drinking a high concentration or it.
 
Top