• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

LEO INGRAM

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
DSC_5578_ORCNRKUJAX-1.jpg
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
how did he place? he looks crazy
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
how did he place? he looks crazy
1. Silvio Samuel
2. Craig Richardson
3. Leo Ingram
4. Armin Scholz
5. Bill Wilmore
6. Darrem Charles
7. Fouad Abiad
8. Daniele Seccarecci
9. Pavol Jablonicky
10. Evgeny Mishin
11. JoJo Ntiforo
12. Paco Bautista
13. Ricky "Tricky" Jackson
14. Ray Arde
15. Jeffrey Long
16. Gian Enrico Pica
17. Heinz Senior
17. Aiman Faour
17. Gianluca Catapano
17. Eric Castagnet

202 and Under

1. Ray Arde
2. Ricky "Tricky" Jackson
3. Jeffrey Long
Eric Castagnet
Ken Jones
Nathaniel Wonsley
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
but ..sincerely .. I comment to you that !!
silvio and craig Richardson They came in awesome condition!! ..:ughnoes:


DSC_0010_JEEGBFQEOL-1.jpg



DSC_5712_FWFANDINOS-1.jpg
 
Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
1,262
Points
38
silvio is way overrated


and leo looks great, specially his back
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
i think someones trying to speed up his posts numbers.. :disgust:
 

Similar threads

dilatedmuscle
Replies
15
Views
11K
Big_Guns_Lance
Big_Guns_Lance
Deathmaggot
Replies
28
Views
11K
theweapon
theweapon
Top