• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Lessons I've learned From AVP Requiem

• Thread starter Daniel Andersson
  • Start date
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Here's 11 reason for it.

1. If your husband/wife gets attacked by an Alien, get out of the house and forget about him/her. :io:

2. The National Guard can be in your town in 5 minutes.:yarly:

3. There are no news or TV reporters in Gunnison to report on the mayhem and destruction. :angrydude:

4. If you run away from the Predator (the cop), you will get slaughtered, but if you fire a machine gun directly at him (Ricky), you will get a free pass. Rl 1

5. An Army colonel gets to decide whether to nuke a town or not. :hsughr:

6. About 1/3 of the population of Gunnison lives in the sewer. Fff 1

7. The best place to do it with someone for the first time is in the high school pool. :xyxthumbs:

8. A dead Predator with an Alien inside him has a different size, shape, and color from one movie to the next. :dunnodude:

9. The government would never lie to us, :gayaway:

10. A person can survive a nasty-looking Alien impaling without too much trouble.:ughfingers:

11. A Predator on the hunt for Aliens and to "clean up the mess" can still find the time to skin someone. :food-snacking:

ooh...and the movie sucked..

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Last edited by a moderator:
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
So ? I agreed to his statements, thats why I posted them

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Line you have a pic or gif for every situation dont you?

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am yet to see this film yet I will be expecting it to be one of the finest displays of cinematic genius on every level and if there aren't copious oscar noms for it then it's a fix.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am yet to see this film yet I will be expecting it to be one of the finest displays of cinematic genius on every level and if there aren't copious oscar noms for it then it's a fix.

I'm going to watch it in a few minutes.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
why would someone want to watch any entire movie online?

why not just download movies, like a real pirate? argggh.

S

Scoular

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I saw it yesterday.

I thought it sucked too and was disspointed but I am a fan of the series so was glad i aw it anyway.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I just finished watching it and there where some good scenes (every scene with the predator). there where not any character development at all since most of them die within 5 seconds.
I kept thinking they should bring back Weaver and Arnold as a dynamic duo to sort things straight.

The story starts out some what good and turns out horrible. IMO the brothers Strauss and the douche bag that directed AVP 1 should be shoot.- or at least get a different job such as poolboys.

One of the good things about the movie is the gore, violence and blood and it was really something I missed (besides good actors, good story) when I watched AVP 1.

at least I was some what entertained during my 3 hour trainride.. Only 90 minutes left of it. Maybe i should watch it again.:ughfingers:

P

Pain

VIP
Is there any predator on human sex in this one? Was hoping for that in the first flick.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
hehe...well the Predalien is giving a pregnant girl a "kiss"

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A thing ive learned from this thread is there are actually idiots who watched the movie.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Is there any predator on human sex in this one? Was hoping for that in the first flick.

No sadly not. All though the predator is seen masturbating in a tree during the movie.

:spy: