• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Lessons I've learned From AVP Requiem

  • Thread starter Daniel Andersson
  • Start date
S

Scoular

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 26, 2006
Messages
306
Points
16
the points raised in this post I thought the same.


You could pick so many holes in this film -_-.

everything happened in 24 hours - did you notice that as well?
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
the points raised in this post I thought the same.


You could pick so many holes in this film -_-.

everything happened in 24 hours - did you notice that as well?

No I did not :keke:
 
onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
1,095
Points
38
It was better than the first, but nothing will ever touch Aliens as far as the genre is concerned.
 
S

Scoular

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 26, 2006
Messages
306
Points
16
no way - the first was amazing THIS one sucked IMO.
 

Similar threads

LiftWithPurpose
Replies
0
Views
238
LiftWithPurpose
LiftWithPurpose
MuscleMaverick
Replies
0
Views
274
MuscleMaverick
MuscleMaverick
SweatLovin
Replies
2
Views
228
MuscleMaverick
MuscleMaverick
Top