• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Lesukov (update) 2011/4/1

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
LOL, his voice sounds like a 40 year old man. Anyway, he's still lean... and I love his USSR underwear!
 
fdelval

fdelval

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2009
Messages
192
Points
18
So he works as a trainer too...

From 6:10 minute, he saw the benefits of being a trainer.
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
lol, he's enjoying himself at the end there :p
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
I think Lesukov need to train with someone of greater experience
For elite athletes such as a pro-creator
Someone who can give more control to
His gut in the next years to come
Cause these last 2 years!
He has lost many lines playing perhaps the mass-game!
It's a shame that he ruined their great potential in ..Russia
!
 

Similar threads

underbody
Replies
1
Views
6K
tkD
tkD
underbody
Replies
4
Views
10K
111kg
1
TalkAdmin
Replies
0
Views
3K
TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin
Top