• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Let's get HARDCORE with DNP!!!

MetalMX

MetalMX

I honestly think DNP is one of the most important tools in a physique enthusiasts arsenal. Spending months upon months cutting, and using a ton of stimulants like clen & ephedrine is really not a great idea for anyone. The thing that holds most guys back is getting too fat while bulking, and then losing all the muscle they gained trying to cut it off. With DNP + a very mild AAS, you can cut the fat, and get back to training. Combine the DNP use at the end of bulking cycles, with a solid diet that won't store very much fat, and you will be well on your way to being big and lean.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
But think about this..

Pinning Ed or Possible Death?? I mean it's just a tiny lil needle.

Just what I would do, you have a lot of life left to live.

Zomb131

Zomb131

hgh frag im willing to try but pinning ED isnt something i really want to do dude.

Big04 do you know how much weight your friend lost with the frag-hgh?

Pinning ED SQ ain't shit.

Zomb131

Zomb131

I honestly think DNP is one of the most important tools in a physique enthusiasts arsenal. Spending months upon months cutting, and using a ton of stimulants like clen & ephedrine is really not a great idea for anyone. The thing that holds most guys back is getting too fat while bulking, and then losing all the muscle they gained trying to cut it off. With DNP + a very mild AAS, you can cut the fat, and get back to training. Combine the DNP use at the end of bulking cycles, with a solid diet that won't store very much fat, and you will be well on your way to being big and lean.

If you practice good diet there is NO need for DNP.

DNP is the LAZY man's quick weight loss. ANyone reading this thread thinking about taking this POISON, rethink it. You need to take a laundry list of supps to prevent damage from this shit.

MetalMX

MetalMX

But think about this..

Pinning Ed or Possible Death?? I mean it's just a tiny lil needle.

Just what I would do, you have a lot of life left to live.

LOL a lot of life left to live, i honestly couldn't give a shit if i died tomorrow dude. My life isn't exactly paradise anyhow, the only thing that keeps me going is bodybuilding. I'd go through hell and fire to get the physique i want. :49:

Anyway my opinion is that it isn't at all dangerous if used correctly and that the side effects are highly exaggerated.

Just my 2c :xyxthumbs:

Plates1971

Plates1971

DNP is in a class of drugs called "Decouplers" it is the most dangerous drug a bodybuilder can use.....it increases body temp....... if you take too much your temp. goes up uncontrolled some instances 110*.....you fry your brain in a skull skillet....there is no antidote for this substance...once it is in your system there is nothing you can take that will counter act the effects. Also I would not deal with powder or caps....from my understanding the caps are only made in Mexico nowb due to the ban in the USA....I do not trust a worker who has less brains then my dog to put the right amout of powder in the cap......the powder is absorbed thru the skin and the mucous membranes...you can overdose on powder making caps....it is also the igniter in dynamite...it does not respond well when in contact with metal.....it has been known to explode when it comes in contact with metallic substances ..... if you value your life stay away from it.:angrydude: