• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Levrone Report

DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow... I can bench more then Kevin Levrone... Haha. Not for long.

I was thinking... I have taken 3-6 months off training at a time and lost about 20% of my strength. It is so frusturating to know that at one point you could do this, but now you can't. I wonder if Levrone feels the same way? For him not to be able to rep 315 one time and 5 years ago he would rep 405 for 12... That would eat me up inside. But then again, we are all different.

CombBoy

CombBoy

Man, cant wait to see what he can do!

Thanks heaps for the vids and updates guys.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ummm, yeah, Kevin is the man, he can make huge gains, but can 4.5kg of pure muscle being produced naturally in 14 days? That's... hard to believe.

That being said, I hope Levrone makes me eat my words. :headbang::headbang::headbang:

LOL, I'm exactly 175 on my sig :D:D:D:D (5'7'').

Who said he was doing it natural?

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow... I can bench more then Kevin Levrone... Haha. Not for long.

I was thinking... I have taken 3-6 months off training at a time and lost about 20% of my strength. It is so frusturating to know that at one point you could do this, but now you can't. I wonder if Levrone feels the same way? For him not to be able to rep 315 one time and 5 years ago he would rep 405 for 12... That would eat me up inside. But then again, we are all different.
Must also be frustrating that you were once one of the best bodybuilders in the world at the time and then 5 years later into your average in-shape male.
He looks pretty happy to still be able to put up 315, though.

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Must also be frustrating that you were once one of the best bodybuilders in the world at the time and then 5 years later into your average in-shape male.
He looks pretty happy to still be able to put up 315, though.

he wasnt forced to retire he chose to retire, if what you mentioned was the case he wouldnt have retired.
i`m pretty sure when people said they wanted to be huge he`d say " been there, dont that, yawn"

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Who said he was doing it natural?

Today’s my first day in the gym. I’ll be posting some footage of the day later on.

I’m doing this steroid free. I’m coming from a low weight and I haven’t trained with free weights in over four years. The muscle memory and the fact that I’ll be ramping up my calories from 1,500 a day to 3,000 a day is why I believe I’m able to do 5 lbs a week. I’m going to do this safely and I’ll be telling you what I’m eating and what supplements I take, if any.

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he wasnt forced to retire he chose to retire, if what you mentioned was the case he wouldnt have retired.
i`m pretty sure when people said they wanted to be huge he`d say " been there, dont that, yawn"
Oh, don't get me wrong, I understand that. What I meant was it is probably not a good feeling of losing that all. But then again, it could also be the opposite and be relaxing not having any more worries about your physique and what-not.