• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Lifts focused routine

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanx for all the great input guys,

I tried looking for some periodization info and found some on elitefts, but its pretty complicated

Still thinking what i wanna do, gonna do a 3 way split for awhile, gonna go on vacation soon and after that i will look for a training program

Last edited by a moderator:
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Now i understand the comments, in the last post i amde about the 9 week cycle as a tip there is stated that i dont do much assistance work, that was just copy paste, i have very intention of doing assistance work

I found a good site with Max ot, any thoughts?

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ I'd be inclinded to give Max OT a miss. Great for beginners and low level intermediates but not for anyone with a good training history.

I'd say that the programs that TJ and Freako have linked and outlined are 1000x better. Just take a little more thought.

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Periodization can be complicated but if you take the time to read a few articles you will figure it out. It becomes even more complicated when you try to make it work for you. How do react, nutrition, recovery, stress, time, intensity, volume etc etc. Learn trough trail and error. A good step could be to try out some WSB style training and read up on some periodezation articles for your next training cycles.

I agree with Tim. Max-ot wouldnt be the best choice.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ok thanx guys, ill try and figure it out, but wont be using any specific training style for a while, still have some school stuff to take care of and then im going on a small holiday, so in early may ill start with it

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm thinking about trying that add 50 bench program from that site. I was reading on some other forums that some people were gaining like 35-45lbs on it and its only a 7 week program. I think I'm gonna start it out today.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Cool, if u are seriuosly gonna start you should right down your progress down here so we can all see the effects it will have on your bench and so forth! good luck!