• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Light heavyweight boxing champion

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 17, 2016
Messages
3,248
Points
48
Andre Ward will defend his lightheavyweight belt in a rematch against Russian Sergey Kovalek. In their first fight when Kovalek was the champion, Ward won by a close unanimous decision with 114-113 score in all the 3 judges. That gives credence to the claim of Kovalek that he wasn’t hurt by Ward in that fight. That was the only loss of Kovalek who has 30 wins while Ward is undefeated with 31 wins. The awaited rematch is set for June 17, 2017.
 
R

rz3300

Banned
Joined
Jul 6, 2016
Messages
677
Points
0
Boxing for whatever reason has not seemed to come back into the mainstream ever since I was a kid. I really enjoy watching the sport too, so I hope that things can change here soon but I am not sure that this will happen.
 
P

Pharmacom

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2017
Messages
420
Points
18
soo Congratulation Word
 
Top