• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Lightweight contender Thomas Mattice suffers first loss

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Undefeated with 15 wins and 11 KOs, it was a big upset for lightweight contender Thomas Mattice to lose by stoppage to unknown Michael Dutchover. With only 1 loss, Dutchover was the underdog who showed that his 10 KOs in 13 wins was no fluke when Mattice had a cut from his punches. To the dismay of the crowd, the fight was stopped in the 8th round.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I still can't believe Mattice whooped Dutchover in his own backyard. The fans were pissed too because they started hurling drinks and stuff into the ring. It's was a good gesture though when Dutchover calmed things down and walked alongside Mattice to make sure no more stuff would be thrown his way.

M

Maestro

Now, this was an entertaining fight. Seeing these two fight gave me chills, in a good way.

O

Olaf

These are two good fighters and I really enjoyed watching them fight.