• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

lil strong fast guy

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hes got some insane endurance and strength in that vid.

P

Pumpin

crazy lil bastard

MaKaVeLi

MaKaVeLi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
impressive stuff....UNTIL 4:20 INTO IT IT SHOWS HIM DOING LIFTS IN A G-STRING??!!! :ugh:

D

Dstan

hahaha yeah that part was very unnecessary and unexpecting.

F

fojerbachas

veeeeery impressive stuff

C

cpap

i think little strong fast guy is the understatement of the year. thats one of the most insane things ive ever seen. thanks for that post!:tiphat:

warpig

warpig

is he a wrestler?

D

Dstan

i don't think he's a wrestler but idk.....he can play the piano as well lol.

R

rick ramirezsublime

Goes to show you that in every weight class there's a freak of nature!!! That dude's nuts, I wonder if he knows any martial arts? The next Bruce Lee?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
WillTheThrill

WillTheThrill

coulda done without the man-thong

P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That was pretty impressive. Espically the jumps. Thanks for posting :)

gv0861

gv0861

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree. That plus the fact that I am wondering if that is his white dress in the closet scene...:uhoh2:hmmm...

F

Flash

the kids impressive but the weights are a joke, i use to olympic lift and at at 3:38 yellow plates = 15kgs lol and the deadlifts he was doing a red = 25kg, dont getme wrong the kids great but the weights are fake. Wouldn't have caught it if I didn't olympic lift back in the day. Also back plates sometimes are 20kg sometimes so when hes snatching in a thong thats a60kg at most

S

Scoular

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Doesn't impress me. His form is lacking and he's on a ego trip. But that's me mainly looking from the powerlifting perspective of his lifts.

Sorry to sound negative.

P

Painispleasure

so what were the real numbers of those lifts in pounds? The guys an outstanding athlete to say the least. A beast

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
functional muscle right there. I`m glad to see he used his muscles efficiently.

RoyceGracie

RoyceGracie

regardless of what colors plates he is using he is only listing his PERSONAL BEST. And each of the personal bests are quite impressive. And like Neo said he puts his muscle to use...he is not just training to look good. Those box jumps and one legged box jumps are beyond impressive. Inspired me for sure. And I did not see anything terrible wrong with his Olympic Lifting form....just on some of the squats........when he was squating 350lbs ASS TO THE GRASS. Not to mention he only weighs 160+/- pounds!

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
impressive stuff....UNTIL 4:20 INTO IT IT SHOWS HIM DOING LIFTS IN A G-STRING??!!! :ugh:
ROFL!!!!!!!! that shit was funny!!!!! he has no form he just does everything really fast, i would hate to fight he he prob. just over me and kick me in the face a few time until i give up haha