• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Locked in a cellar for 24 years

P

Pain

VIP
Blonde lady at around 1:40... "Intelligent?" :uhoh2:

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He fathered 7 children with his own daughter!

There isn't a punishment around suitable for this cunt.

pretzeL

pretzeL

what would be an appropriate punishment for such an act? I've always had the impression that if you cross a certain line in your wrong doings...there's no fair way to be punished. I mean even if they kill this man or sentence him to life in jail...will that counterbalance all the incredible evil he has done and all the lives he has messed up?

LE: just now saw that Rocky brought up the same thing...

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ive heared it on the news yesterday. There are some sick peopel in this world :disgust:

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He fathered 7 children with his own daughter!

There isn't a punishment around suitable for this cunt.

he actually got 3 "natural" kids and adopted 4 more, or viceversa..

ADOPTED, which is really scary because he had been charged with sexual abuse time ago..

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
if i got my hands on this guy theres no limit for what torture i would expose him too. the world keeps getting sicker. nice to think about the fact that if this happend in my country he wouldnt get more than 21 years in prison no matter what:uhoh2:

pretzeL

pretzeL

from what i've heard he's only looking at 15yrs in jail at the moment...i hope they really f**k him up in there!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
from what i've heard he's only looking at 15yrs in jail at the moment...i hope they really f**k him up in there!

Probably they won't, depending on where he goes they seperate those types of inmates from others for that simple fact. Something about cruel and unusual punishment. I think the punishment should fit the crime.